Isolatiebedrijf CJ van Waas BV
2991 ZC Barendrecht
Chamber of Commerce number: 24175856
Version: 14-06-2018 version number 1
We respect the privacy of the visitors to our website and ensure that the personal information you provide us with is treated as confidential. You can read below how we do this, and what personal data we collect from you for what purposes.
The use of personal data
When you use our website, we obtain certain data from you. These may be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data that are directly stated by you, in the context of the service requested by you (e.g. through the contact form), or of which it is clear at the moment you provide the data that they are provided to us for processing purposes. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given us your consent for this in advance or we are allowed or required to do so under the law.
Purposes of use
To be able to offer you our best possible services, Isolatiebedrijf CJ van Waas BV has to store your data in certain cases. Isolatiebedrijf CJ van Waas BV uses your personal data for:
- granting access to our website;
- using the functionalities on our website;
- the performance of agreements, transactions, and services;
- customer relationship management, including contacting you if you request us to do so;
- gaining an insight into the use of our website;
- development of products and services;
- determining strategies and policies;
- making our internet offers more interesting by showing advertisements that fit in with your interests;
- if necessary, discovering unlawful behaviour with respect to Isolatiebedrijf CJ van Waas BV, its clients, and its employees.
Description of the personal data
For the above-mentioned purposes, we will process the following of your personal data:
- name and address details;
- email address;
- (mobile) telephone number;
- IP address;
- technical browser information;
- cookie ID;
- clicking and surfing behaviour;
- social media account.
We do not retain your personal data longer than is necessary for achieving the purposes referred to in this privacy and cookie statement.
Confidentiality and provision to third parties
We handle your personal data with confidentiality. We do not provide the personal data we collect through the website to third parties for direct marketing purposes of these parties. Furthermore, we will not provide data provided by you to other parties, unless you have given us your consent for this in advance, this is necessary in the context of the performance of the agreement, or we are allowed or required to do so under the law.
Isolatiebedrijf CJ van Waas BV handles the processed data with due care, amongst other things to prevent unauthorised persons from gaining unintended access to these data. For example, we make sure that only the necessary persons have access to your data and that access to your data has been blocked.
- enable functionalities of the website and protect the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyse the use of the website and, based on this analysis, improve the website (analytical cookies);
- make it possible to share our website through social media (social media cookies).
Technical or functional cookies
- The main purpose of cookies is to save you time and trouble. If, for example, you tailor a web page to your personal preferences or navigate on a website, the selected settings and preferences are remembered for future use with the help of cookies. If you visit the website again at a later time, the data entered before can be retrieved by the cookies, so you can easily use the possibilities of the website in the way you set them before. We use the following technical cookies:
We also use advertising cookies to help us improve our online advertisements for you and gain an insight into the performance of our campaigns. We use the following advertising cookies:
- Social media cookies
To make it possible for you to share our information on this website through the various social media channels, we use the following cookies:
Enabling or disabling cookies
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adapt the settings of your browser not to accept cookies (see the help page of your browser for exact instructions). If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to make full use of the interactive possibilities of this website or other sites you visit.
Most cookies have an expiry date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period of time and stop registering data concerning your site visit. You can also opt to manually remove the cookies before they expire. For more information, please consult the manual of your browser.
Links to other third-party websites
Your statutory rights
You can request Isolatiebedrijf CJ van Waas BV to amend, move, supplement, or remove these data. You can do so by contacting us by email at email@example.com, or by telephone on 0180 - 55 78 44 from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00 hours.
Amendments to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Amendments will be published on our website. We therefore recommend that you consult this policy on a regular basis, to be aware of any changes.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course, we are also happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Pursuant to the privacy legislation, you have the right to submit a complaint about our processing of your personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this purpose.